To celebrate our launch in Amsterdam, we are hosting an online webinar on February 9th during Week of the Circular Economy in The Netherlands (Week van de Circulaire Economie). During the event you can follow a panel on the need for transparency in consumer communication. After that we let & inspiring entrepreneurs in Amsterdam tell you their story. Do you want to discover, engage and connect with various people in the COSH! community? Then this is your change! The event is open for everyone. Because we can only move towards a sustainable fashion industry if we, consumers, brands, stores, journalists and governments work together!
The agenda for the evening
To start off, we are hosting interesting panel discussions and talks with entrepreneurs, pioneers and leaders in sustainable fashion with:
- Niki de Schryver, founder COSH! Conscious Shopping Made Easy, Belgium's number 1 sustainable fashion platform.
- Roosmarie Ruigrok, project leader circular textile at the City of Amsterdam.
- Magali Heuberger, founder of sustainable department store Het Faire Oosten in Amsterdam-East.
- Elisa Jansen, founder of LENA The Fashion Library in Amsterdam, the first clothing library in the Netherlands.
Moderator: Verena Asser, Community Manager COSH! Netherlands
After that, 7 established fashion entrepreneurs from Amsterdam will tell their stories within the 7 themes in which COSH! screens. Check our Instagram for an announcement of the speakers!
- WEBINAR RECAP PART 1: The power of COSH! for City of Amsterdam
- WEBINAR RECAP PART 2: 7 entrepreneurs from Amsterdam share their sustainable journey