Rebellious all-round copywriter or marketing intern
Did you know that the fashion industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world? And would you, as a digital savvy, like to help to do something about it? Then meet COSH! and discover how you can help build the fashion world of tomorrow.
Who is COSH!?
COSH! is a tech start-up that wants to make sustainable shopping (conscious shopping) easier and more accessible. We believe that technology will be an important tool in making the fashion industry more sustainable. That's why we are developing an online tools, which aim to make sustainable shopping easy peasy for consumers.
Who we are looking for: a multi-talented evangelist
Today, many people know that there is something wrong with our way of shopping. But what, they don't know exactly. And how to do that is even less so.
As a marketer at COSH!, it's your job to create awareness of sustainable fashion by disseminating information.
Who do we want to join our team?
Your talents include
- A pen that can write and above all convince (English and/or French)
- Interest in and basic knowledge of sustainable fashion
- Social media fingerspitzengefühl
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (Word, Excel, ...) and Google Drive (Gdoc, Gsheet, Gform, ...)
- Bonus: A feel for graphic programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, ...) and social media planners (Later, Hootsuite, ...)
In short: we are looking for a digital activist who is bursting with creativity. A rebellious storyteller and fact-checker from the very beginning. An evangelist of sustainable fashion.
What you will do
In the life of a COSH! student, no day is the same. The sustainable fashion world is constantly changing, and so are you:
- With a winged pen, you write articles that beg to be read (blogs, brand overviews, ...).
- Bonus: With a creative look you can design new visuals in Adobe Illustrator within the COSH!
- With your eyes you stay informed about everything that is going on in the (sustainable) fashion world.
- You support the management of the social media channels (Facebook, Instagram) in the areas of community management, graphic design and social copy.
- You will be able to maintain initial contact and communication with brands and retailers via social media, while ensuring a streamlined follow-up process.
- Optional: Write an occasional press release
What's in it for you?
What you will learn
At COSH! you can do a lot, but you can also learn a lot. Within our team you will get the opportunity to gain insight and experience in:
- The ins and outs of sustainable fashion
- Various tools, software and website CMS systems
- Data-driven marketing and Google Analytics
- Search Engine Optimization
Our head office is located in Bruges, but it is also possible to work from Ghent, Brussels or Kortrijk 2/3 of your time. Your digital presence takes precedence over your physical presence.
At COSH! you get the chance to contribute to a mission that really matters. After all, we all want to make the world a better place, don't we?
Don't hesitate any longer. Show us how you can contribute to the revolution of the fashion industry, and reach out us with a kick-ass motivation letter and your CV to email@example.com.
For student summer jobs, we are looking to make a first selection by 30.05.2019