The fashion industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world. Something needs to change! Are you a champion of sustainable fashion? And are you a digital savvy with crazy (technical) marketing skills? Then you should definitely get to know COSH! En garde!
First things first: What's COSH!?
Wait a minute... COSH!? Who's that?
COSH! is a tech start-up that wants to make sustainable shopping -or COnscious SHopping- easier and more accessible.
Because we believe that technology is an important tool in making the fashion industry more sustainable. That's why we're developing an online platform that makes sustainable shopping easy peasy.
What we are looking for: a smarketeer
Something is going wrong with the production and sale of our clothes. We know that: we heard or read about the poor working conditions and the environmental impact of fast fashion. And that was terrible.
That's why we want to buy more sustainable clothes. But how do you get started and where do you find these sustainable brands?
As a (s)marketer at COSH! it is your job to create awareness of sustainable fashion, by spreading information, both online and offline to customers.
While also realising and actively collaborating in lead-generation for COSH! retailmembers.
At COSH!, we are looking for someone with a heart for sustainability. And with a keen eye for social media, advertising and (s)marketing strategies.
- have an interest in and basic knowledge of sustainable fashion
- Have a background in or profound understanding either of supply chains or from retail
- you thrive by managing communities and lift engagement on social media
- can launch and manage (native) advertising campaigns from the COSH! accounts
- understand how social media ads work like no other
- can easily work with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Excel and Google Drive (Gdoc, Gsheet, Gform)
- your mother tongue is Dutch and you perfectly write content in French or English.
- you create marketing automation funnels, analyse and improve them
Bonus: If you also have a feel for graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, then you're exactly who we're looking for!
What you'll do:
In the life of a COSH! marketeer, the days are never the same. The sustainable fashion world is constantly changing and so are you:
- You brainstorm on Strategy (10%) but you also implement and act (80%) and measure your results in order to improve (10%).
- You manage oversee communication to our different target audiences.
- You advise on, improve and set-up B2B sales and B2C conversion channels.
- You manage our B2C community on Facebook, Instagram and in the future our B2B communities.
- You manage Facebook and Google ads and adjust them as needed.
- Google-Analytics, Google-Ads, SEO and SEA have no secrets for you. You refine our tracking and analyze how visitors use our website and our platform.
- You know about HTML.
- You have experience with Data studio and know your growth hacking tools.
- Your eyes will keep you informed about everything that is going on in the (sustainable) fashion world. You understand what's going on in our target audiences and can translate that into top text and exciting images in advertisements!
At COSH! you can do a lot, but you can also learn a lot. Within our team you get plenty of opportunities.
COSH! is a start-up. This means that you will be part of a small team and that your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Remuneration is in line with the market according to your tasks.
Our head office is located in Bruges, we expect you to be here every two weeks for a day.
At COSH! you get the chance to contribute to a mission that really matters. Because we all want to make the world a more beautiful place.
Feeling ready to face this battle with us and become a part of the COSH! team?
Show us how you can contribute to the revolution in the fashion industry and send us your CV and rebellious motivation letter via email@example.com.