The fashion industry is one of the most polluting industries in the world. Something needs to change! Are you a champion of sustainable fashion? And are you a digital savvy strategist with crazy (technical) marketing skills? Then you should definitely get to know COSH! En garde!
First things first: What's COSH!?
Wait a minute... COSH!? Who's that?
COSH! is a tech start-up that wants to make sustainable shopping -or COnscious SHopping- easier and more accessible.
Because we believe that technology is an important tool in making the fashion industry more sustainable. That's why we're developing an online platform that makes sustainable shopping easy peasy.
What we are looking for: a B2B marketer with multi-lingual experience
As a (s)marketer at COSH! it is your job develop strategies to enter new markets, you co-create new products and help market them to international audience.
You realise your own strategies by actively collaborating in lead-generation for COSH! retail members and or new target markets.
At COSH!, we are looking for someone with a heart for sustainability. And who gets excited by lead generation, advertising and (s)marketing strategies.
- have an interest in and basic knowledge of sustainable fashion
- Have a background in or profound understanding either of supply chains or from retail
- You have experience managing multi-country marketing
- You thrive by managing communities and lift engagement on social media
- can launch and manage (native) advertising campaigns from the COSH! accounts
- understand how social media ads work like no other
- can easily work with MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Excel and Google Drive (Gdoc, Gsheet, Gform)
- your mother tongue is Dutch or Englisch and you perfectly write content in 2 of these languages: Dutch, French and English.
- you create marketing automation funnels, analyse and improve them
Bonus: If you also have a feel for graphic programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, then you're exactly who we're looking for!
What you'll do:
In the life of a COSH! strategic (s)marketeer, the days are never the same. The sustainable fashion world is constantly changing and so are you:
- You brainstorm on strategy for international expansion, you put the strategies into guidelines and you also implement them.
- You measure and act upon your conversion results in order to improve.
- You manage communication to our different target audiences.
- You advise on, improve and set-up B2B sales and B2C conversion channels for our different products.
- You manage our B2C community on Facebook, Instagram and in the future our B2B communities.
- You manage Facebook and Google ads and adjust them as needed.
- Google-Analytics, Google-Ads, SEO and SEA have no secrets for you. You refine our tracking and analyze how visitors use our website and our platform.
- You know about HTML.
- You have experience with Data studio and know your growth hacking tools.
- Your eyes will keep you informed about everything that is going on in the (sustainable) fashion world. You understand what's going on in our target audiences and can translate that into top text and exciting images in advertisements!
At COSH! you can do a lot, but you can also learn a lot. Within our team you get plenty of opportunities.
COSH! is a start-up. This means that you will be part of a small team and that your efforts will be greatly appreciated.
Remuneration is in line with the market according to your actual experience and tasks.
Our head office is located in Bruges, we expect you to be here every two weeks for a day.
At COSH! you get the chance to contribute to a mission that really matters. Because we all want to make the world a more beautiful place.
Feeling ready to face this battle with us and become a part of the COSH! team?
Show us how you can contribute to the revolution in the fashion industry and send us your CV and rebellious motivation letter via firstname.lastname@example.org.